FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

Hi Zacma, I was thinking along similar lines the last 2 weeks...

1. 5,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    Hi Zacma, I was thinking along similar lines the last 2 weeks but more around conversations that could be occuring between FAR, COP and CNE as management would havd the occasional dinner or lunch catch ups (as management tends to do).

Conversations are typically off the books an casual, sort of trying to glean information from each party.

Could go like this (the following is just from my imagination and should not be construed as actually happening ).

Far: looking forward to the the drill and finally releasing some results to the shareholders.
    COP: how are they taking it considering its transformational for FAR?
    FAR: they are all getting nervous and some are wondering if we'll be around in a few years time
    COP: Ah, the normal takeover discussions? What are they saying?
    FAR: nobody yet knows what we believe is there. They are only guessing and wondering how soon the money will come.
    COP: what are they guessing?
    FAR: I've been reading hot copper an some are guessing a few billion in an early takeover but others wouldnt be happy with it.
    COP: what would they be happy with?
    FAR: If we prove what is there and we find X that we believe is there I think most would be happy with $$$$
    COP: interesting. If only they knew

As I said. Only in my imagination.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $51.68K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75177 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 187769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.