FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-75

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Jordy1,

I was pretty much a top 20 holder, but I think you will find I am not the only long termer in FAR that has sold down and or got off of the thread.  IMHO, no amount of enthusiasm would lift the mood in the FAR thread, how many times and in how many different ways can the same thing be debated and or insinuated. I am definitely a top 20 if not close to top 10 holder in the other company you mentioned.

Your statement around my contact with FAR management being second to none was true  - the difference is I no longer share my research or findings. After 2 years of 10-20 hours a week of reading, research and contact and more than 1,400 posts on the FAR forum - I stepped aside, particularly after receiving posts not dissimilar to your own.

Even from Friday this 'Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report' thread has 27,000 views and 70 differing posts against it, debating pretty much the same questions - I suggest you or someone else form a consensus around the questions and email the company with a request to be able to share the response with the masses, simple.

Something tells me this wont take place and that all of August will see the same rubbish posted on the FAR thread that has been regurgitated most of this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.