ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Performance rights are in line with other companies IMO. Yes maybe more results/landmarks could be linked in as they do seem easily obtainable but it does give incentive to the board to work hard.

Currently 5 million shares would be $975k dollars each but if they get Triton to a dollar then multiply that by 5. I would still be a happy investor even if they do earn strong money for no outlay.

In my mind its simple the route for Triton now but in practice pretty difficult. Assuming capital can be raised shortly then revenue will be forecast for middle of next year with the JV factory- fact, all being well. Mining with AMG will also give revenue, valuable experience and status to Triton's brand. DFS when done just leaves Triton to sell the story for a super pit with more known market details/figures to prove this predicted growth of the sector.

Simples really. You either go long and buy as cheap as you can currently and re-evaluate in Feb/march or take and run to other stocks that float you boat in the mean time that give quicker returns.

Not very often do you come across world class deposits and this is world class now with the recent upgrades.

MNS problems show delays for them and Syrah treading water too only mean that these so called elephants in the room are all stuttering at present. Eventually this will put pressure on graphite prices and when these battery factories do look to lock in supply - price and quality are paramount. Perhaps all 3 have low price and high quality but first to market will be key. Graphite is out of favour currently but when it comes back Triton is well placed.

All IMO and DYOR.

Enjoy the weekend all and be lucky!

CM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.