PEN 3.41% 9.1¢ peninsula energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-31

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I recall the "good 'ol days" where there was a belief the management team were that special that the value of PEN was independent of market circumstances.

Heck, we're a producer now with supply contracts others would literally kill for and still no re-rating?..

No amount of road shows, no matter the audience, will create the demand required to move the SP significantly. When U turns anything associated will appreciate in value by several fold, no matter the quality of the operation.

Will there be enough supply to satisfy buying on the NYSE listing?....ie will the large cornerstones give enough of their stake away? I think not, and this is the dilemma now. Even if there was demand, the supply is too constrained. Such is the result of the funding decisions.
    Some may say this is a sure recipe for massive SP spikes.......however, there are not enough fools out there to buy us into such a position - my opinions.

Until then we continue to fund the fat-cat lifestyles of chaps who live on the shores of Lake Geneva and travel around like Saudi prices etc etc.

The PEN gravy train is a complete disgrace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $290.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.9¢ $442.2K 4.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 304692 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 56231 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.