BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-21

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    Hi TJ Skins, re your comment "The real takeaway from this announcement IMO was the acceleration of the first milestone being forecast to be achieved 4-6 months earlier. I think this was said in the investor call to be achieved within 2 years, so does that mean it could still be another year and a half? I got the impression from reading it that it would be a lot sooner than that..."

The Ann says "Company expects that as a result of this integration, meeting the first performance milestone (20MM device connections to the platform daily, as documented in the prospectus dated November 3rd, 2015) shall be accelerated by 4-6 months."

I copied the relevant slide from the video, the way I read it is:

Year 1 - 20M device connections to the platform daily

(just to be clear, the slide definitely says 20M, not 20MM as per the ann above, I think that M can = 1000 or 1 million (M is the Roman numeral for 1,000), so in this case M is equal to MM - I am unable to post that slide copy, that I captured using snipping tool)

Year 2 - 500k new device connections per week

So it should be only 6 months or so away from being met. Which I think is fantastic, and hopefully a sign of future UNDERPROMISINGNG and OVERDELIVERING!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.