PEN 2.56% 8.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi navydiver, I understand what I think u r trying to say. I'm...

1. 606 Posts.
    Hi navydiver,

I understand what I think u r trying to say. I'm not sure who's peddling the nonsense that the mine is in trouble. Perhaps they are an old 15c disgruntled shareholder. What village idiot is this info coming from.

I fully appreciate that you are able to start from a position of logic that this mine is a lemon but you can't end up there without defying common sense. But say you do take that logic, u need to do it on the back of:

A) if u were financially analyzing this company, would u prefer to be producing 300k to 400k lbs per annum for $41lb ($12m to $17m) or

B) producing just enough (say 90k pa) - say $8m, to satisfy toll milling agreements (see Edgar) and playing arbitrage of buying on spot and selling into higher price contracts.

This is a binary response. One or the other and I'm not sure where it's getting peddled that this belies the real truth (i.e.: a dud mine).

But fair enough, let's say you think you'd prefer a) because you'd like to see a perfect ramp up with no production concerns. Let's say I could appreciate where you are coming from.

THEN you'd have to do that on the back of knowing that this narrative (or: fatal design flaws/production concerns) have been running for 12 months now (same quarterly last year).

SO THEN you need to ask yourself if PALA and RCF wound STILL invest in this company, knowing full well they have access to the database and their own in house geo's and engineers (not to mention board membership) and ask if they would have plowed another $15m+ into a lemon (and more pending)

Now...next step. If you think there is selling at the big end of town and from gus, then you'd have to be hanging out for the next top 20 to see the big end of town (smart money...no?) and see how much they've sold. Correct?

We'll I've already got that answer already and as of today top 50 numbers show increases here, including top 4 shareholders in a commonly available non 'market sensitive' report. Freely available.

So it must be the really super smart money selling right? Maybe the guy who bought at 15.5c and ramp it and still can't shake that monkey.

Amazingly, Gus shares up also. Fancy that. Some freebies perhaps but where's all that selling from a disgruntled ex CEO?

I'll tell you where it is. It doesn't exist. And on that note, to correct my tongue in cheek (disgruntled CEO) remark, I'll encourage anyone with those posts hanging out there saying as much are perfect targets for defamation. And this is because I know something as fact. Not market sensitive, but unequivocal either way. Gus wasn't sacked and peddling lies isn't great for your wallet or perhaps even long termism on hot copper. And defamation cases don't get any easier than something that can be addressed in 90seconds in writing. If I thought these jokers actually had any money to milk from their empty coffers I'd sue them for s$&ts and giggles. But alas they don't. They were in fact the real 'bulls' that bought in at 15.5c.

Some people here are jumping at shadows that don't exist. You're being misled by I'm not sure who, but unless you can carve out logic in contradiction to the above, you don't have a case.

If you want 400m lbs per year so u can say your a well oiled machine, but in the same breath u want to charge another ~$8m to the expenditure column to get there - then in the words of a man with an ego and a combover...

YOU'RE FIRED!

If this narrative stays alive by the moron that perpetuates, you need to return to the battery of questions above.

If they still persist...then perhaps it's just a grudge from a dude in mums basement that bought in at 15.5c.

Cheers

Gav

Ps. Sorry navy diver not perfectly directed at u just generically - not an attack as your question was fair BUT addressed by mudguts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $254.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $904.8K 11.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 547650 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 261157 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.