PEN 2.56% 8.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Yeah it's incredible, isn't it? Imagine you bought in at 15.5c...

1. 606 Posts.
    Yeah it's incredible, isn't it?

Imagine you bought in at 15.5c and still thought there was upside

I'll be back with some more. Of course, like all I'd like to see some semblance of a bottom, but you don't ignore fire sale prices without the fire sale.

To add to this, just had a conference with Wayne and David and I am confident the mine is in good hands. I always prefer not to repeat conversations I have with others, (but encourage others to make their own contact) but I had a great deal of confidence from Wayne about his ability to solve all of the fatal (cough cough) flaws.

That, mixed with the natural scepticism from the market to see what seems to be buoyed by the furphy that the mine is a lemon. It's not.

So again...the circular argument presents itself. Are any of the top 50 selling, including those on boards, with in house tech's and engineers and databases?

No. There number are going up.

Please explain.

So please pray tell...what do the smaller shareholders know that PALA and RCF know? In fact, what does a person that doesn't even own a share in the company (or bought it at 15.5c...same diff!) know that all the top 50 shareholders don't know combined? It must be a doozie.
    Cheers

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $254.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $904.8K 11.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 547650 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 261157 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.