COI 2.63% 19.5¢ comet ridge limited

Happy Days my man. The government mechanism is intentionally...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Happy Days my man. The government mechanism is intentionally vague. It specifies that suppliers must reserve Gas for domestic use during "crisis". This is not elaborated upon. You see the gas market operator first spoke of 'crisis' two days after the Santos Narrabri CSG project went for public consultation (27th of march). Turnbull spoke of lowered costs through the mechanism knowing that the approval of the circa 2Bil Narrabri project would bring down domestic gas prices (having publicly met multiple times with the Santos CEO behind closed doors) and this would score him political points. Need proof this weeks budget sets aside 600mil for domestic inland gas exploration.
    So, how can this have a good run? COI hold the permit to the northern half of the Gunnedah Basin reserve. many holders such as myself hope the increased focus on inland gas, and the pressure coming from Santos forces the overturn of the NSW moratorium on Inland gas exploration. Turning our worthless permit into a valuable asset.
    Could also enlighten you on the potential hony TO of santos and what that might mean for smaller Gas operators and JV partners but DYOR.
    As for battery power, remember how geothermal energy was gonna save the world?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $216.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $141.7K 738.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 432828 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.