DGR 10.0% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

I maintain my price target. People are quick to post retaliatory...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I maintain my price target. People are quick to post retaliatory remarks when I'm pessimistic, generally along with a HELD/BUY position and sentiment and a snarky remark. In my mind these posters are saying that they are losing money and proud of it.

I'm vaguely interested in DGR, that's why I follow this thread. I tried to piece together the NTA discount and was excited at first, but the more I look at it the more the discount is justified to the point where I'm fine with saying the SP is still overvalued. For anyone that doubts, have a look at where DGRs SP was when before SOLG shot up to 40 cps. Pray it doesn't continue the it's downtrend if you're a holder.

I find little else to be excited about. Now that the hype has died down around SOLG with people realising it is an unproven resource at least 5 years away as long as everything falls into place, the SP is coming down to reasonable levels.

I'm not overly excited about AJQs small production cash flow that may just cover directors sundry expenses either. A long way to go there.

That leaves little in the way of cash flow, and on the other end, the staff and admin costs are coming out faster and faster.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $650 60.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 215765 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 466822 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.