DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

caesius- u make some good points but think you may be being a...

1. 10,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    caesius- u make some good points but think you may be being a bit too negative -most know ajq ia only token production - -ajq is a bit like bul , gll , and even ctp - lots of leases with potential -or 3p i guess

look at value of bul -ajq not over valued at present anyhow-you dont mention any of their other plays -but i know that is the problem -too many plays -nearly all requiring funding!!

I remember years ago a mob called greenchip investments -they always traded at a huge discount to nta, and me as a young man just could not reconcile it - they had most of their so called value in one stock ( it all ended in tears from memory) - we had a bit much in SolG -pity they didnt take the opp to sell down and diversify some more; but their investment strategy over the years has paid off

- Many years ago I had shares in an exploration company called City Resources and it had a heap of leases in the pacific rim - glossy prospectus, annual reports with mountains and rainforests and talk of high gold grades -it was mouth watering to a fairly new investor like me -but when bad times hit they couldnt fund the exploration -(not sure how much SolG got to spend in equator to keep leases?!) - anyhow they ended badly if you hung in, but I am pretty sure most of the directors from it have had good careers and had a few other winners -mention this in case anyone else knew the stock or the directors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.