DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

caesius- u make some good points but think you may be being a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    caesius- u make some good points but think you may be being a bit too negative -most know ajq ia only token production - -ajq is a bit like bul , gll , and even ctp - lots of leases with potential -or 3p i guess

look at value of bul -ajq not over valued at present anyhow-you dont mention any of their other plays -but i know that is the problem -too many plays -nearly all requiring funding!!

I remember years ago a mob called greenchip investments -they always traded at a huge discount to nta, and me as a young man just could not reconcile it - they had most of their so called value in one stock ( it all ended in tears from memory) - we had a bit much in SolG -pity they didnt take the opp to sell down and diversify some more; but their investment strategy over the years has paid off

- Many years ago I had shares in an exploration company called City Resources and it had a heap of leases in the pacific rim - glossy prospectus, annual reports with mountains and rainforests and talk of high gold grades -it was mouth watering to a fairly new investor like me -but when bad times hit they couldnt fund the exploration -(not sure how much SolG got to spend in equator to keep leases?!) - anyhow they ended badly if you hung in, but I am pretty sure most of the directors from it have had good careers and had a few other winners -mention this in case anyone else knew the stock or the directors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $9K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 703325 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 450095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.