GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-7

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Another important point on this from an Investor point of view is that projects located in the DRC will never attract the large Fund Managers money which is really the sweet spot for a Company in terms of longevity & under pinning your share price.

It's not a good look sitting back in your plush office on the 52nd floor of your Ivory Tower as a Fund Manager managing billions of dollars on behalf of your clients having photo's of children carrying bags of unprocessed ore from a mine in the DRC being plastered all over the World...not to mention the attention of the United Nations.

Whether you like it or not....ethical investing is here to stay & people actively seek Fund Managers who invest this way....no Tobacco....no Oil......no Coal.....no kids in mines.

That's why stocks like AVZ (as well as that is doing now) will never hit the dizzy heights of a Galaxy Resources or a Orocobre -
    sure...they'll get Chinese Money & South African Money for that matter (not to mention the "hot" or day trading money)....but just look at the human rights records in both those Countries and more importantly the way they mine so they have no issues.

Once that money leaves....it will need to be replaced somehow & that's when strong Institutional support really helps.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.