GW1 11.3% 5.9¢ greenwing resources ltd

I am new into BSM from last week A$0.0145 based on the EV /...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    I am new into BSM from last week A$0.0145 based on the EV / battery revolution and like what I see apart from the necessary capital raise - I have done well on AUZ (still have not sold a share in them) but decide to diversify a little on the EV/ Battery story.
    I like BSM management, like AUZ, they have decided to totally refocus the company from legacy minor gold miner (Tasmanian asset etc) and refocus to the EV Battery revolution that is now taking place now and accelerating - significantly higher demand will begin in 2019 once the VW/ Mercedes/ Chinese and Korean car manufacturers cars really start coming off the production lines. BSM graphite production is ramping up to 20,000 tons to meet that demand - as others have noted other many existing graphite producers are declining in production and/or cannot meet the existing quality and 99.99% purity requirements. Watch this high quality graphite price it will in the next 12-18 months likely mirror cobalt pricing over the last 12 months.

Some more cash to come this year and we look forward the refurbished mine coming back into production before year end producing 6,000 tons of well sorted higher quality / higher price graphite, so that they are indeed cashflow positive from January 2018

- 298 tons of existing graphite stock to be sold - currently samples being sent probably worth A$300-350,000
    - sale of legacy Tasmanian mine - under 6 months due diligence to London Aim from May so Tasmanian asset sale should be completed in Nov and money received by end of year A$150,000 + other expenses hopefully around A$250,000
    Total additional cash should be A$500,000 + by year end 2017
    With China / Europe demand for the EV / battery solution and BSM focus on EV battery graphite demand high flake 99.99 purity – the demand for graphite will strengthen significantly I expect graphite costs at the high end to double or triple in 2018.
    Like other don’t like capital raises at a discount especially with 4 to 1 free 1 option exercisable at AS$0.025 – (don’t like options in capital raises as they take time to burn through once we hit that option price and therefore tend to distort the demand /supply of the market/share price.
    However I believe this stock could X 2 by end of year and X5 by end 2018 once they get the lithium results. 8km of strike high quality lithium surface outcrops and low horizontal dip below the surface again should be C1 (low cost to access and mine).

Like AUZ have now done BSM management now need to present in HK, London,NY - but certainly HK - they have a good story to tell but need to increase the reach and volume

Madagascar is not just for lemurs !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.006(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $723 12.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3729 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.