ERL 0.00% 0.3¢ empire resources limited

Oh Im still here, just having a good laugh at some of the...

1. 268 Posts.
    Oh Im still here, just having a good laugh at some of the strange and weird posts.

Anybody that hasn't done their math and worked out that the sp is going nowhere till Penny's S1 is finished should really do more homework. ERL have done some clever accounting and engineered this to get to the gold under S1 pit. We SH will never see a red cent form this campaign and ERL will be made not look like a good buy.
    Stage 2 is where the money is at and that is still around 18-24 months away. ERL will simply tread water till then pay down the debt, pay them selves, get all the appropriate licences in place, acquire some of the leases near by prove up some more drilling and start to set up for the U-Ground. Anything under 3c will be snapped up by those in the know.
    Ive dribbled (bit like some of the posters here and we all know who) most of my shares out in the high 2's over the past 6 months to invest elsewhare for the time being and will invest heavily again once they have announced S2 BFS and approvals. Only a small holding left but will surely be enough to make up for any my losses, unfortunately gonna have to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.25K 1.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 17416446 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5564480 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.