MLM 0.00% 3.4¢ metallica minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-107

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    2Luke well I am stumped also on this issue, have fishing mate who lives in Weipa and he says nothing was happening with GCR Hey Point barging over all of 2017, just Rio and Amrun new bauxite development.

I have just taken good profits in MMI, still hold other half my shares and looking for next punts maybe in EV metals, bauxite, vanadium sectors. I looked at MLM about a year ago but mining mate recommended Metro instead even though at that time was meant to behind MLM start earlier last year, glad I picked MMI hey. MMI now 29c and MLM 5c, but is MLM cheap? or just cheap risky?

have been doing my research on MLM ASX releases and HC posts, neither say anything much on the GCR not barging and shipping which MLM will rely on. No one seems to know and MLM have not mentioned status of GCR barging contractor in updates.

so can anyone add to 2Luke and Mojo posts on what is going on with barging the bauxite to ships? to me this is just as important as trucking and access yet no details to work with. from my reading of posts there seems alot of disappointed and some very peeved SH's, don't blame them and can't see much starting after wet season this year either.

So can anyone confirm or clarify my and 2luke post questions? this is important otherwise I will move on my other speculatives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.