MLM 0.00% 3.4¢ metallica minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-14

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    VRX ventor resourses has a silica sand prospects in central w.a currently sitting with the same mkt cap. Whot is happening with our silica sand prospects?? Were is the geology report for resource estimate quality and size?? The silica sand that we own is worth our mkt cap but nothing is happening with it.

Also i didnt mean to down ramp with my last post but red flags to me rose up with the j/v partner not contributing. Also with uraquart being put into production soon whots stopping the j/v partner running the accounts thru there books and not ours?? Is there a legal frame work in place? Also who is going to pay for the haul road? Us or them. So far i have not seen a asx report stating the terms and conditions with the j/v. These issues MUST be adressed by management. U cant expect holders and future investers to invest in a j/v production company without a legal frame in place. I know im dribbling slightly but if u wish to turn over 50+ mill every year u need legal documents in place. So far i yavent seen them and this creates risk and uncertainty and a low share price.

Also it would be good to have pattersons or cannacord on board for brokerage reports. How are investers supost to know about metallica minerals without brokerage reports?? Rich folk dont rely on hotcopper lol.

Im in the same boat as u philly will be out around then if things dont improve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.