ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

The fact that NSL's announcements are full of smoke and mirrors...

1. 8 Posts.
    The fact that NSL's announcements are full of smoke and mirrors should be common knowledge to anyone that has been holding for >3 months, It's that simple. Management is known for keeping their lips sealed on very important information, that, quite frankly, should be out in the open for holders & potential buyers. It's like try their best to avoid disclaiming truths that may damage the Short Term SP, when in reality, its hurting their LT prospects and scaring away potential investors. You can only do so much research without certain cold hard facts. Facts that they certainly have, but don't disclaim.

The one consistent thing I have learnt about this company over my 18 months holding is that their announcements always raise more questions than answers, leaving way to much into interpretation for optimistic holders. IMHO, it's the reason the stock is undervalued (from my eyes) as of today. NSL is quite easily twice the company they were at the start of 2017, yet the SP has halved.

There's a reason that some businesses are valued on the potential of their future, and some are valued on what they've brought to the table today. Investor trust in management to report the truth, stick to their targets, and in turn do the job, is a big factor that decides which boat a company fits into. I'll let you decide which category NSL falls under, and I'll let you decide if the sheer potential of this companies future is expressed in its SP.

As poor as their transparency, and quite frankly, respect to holders has been, I must say they are at least improving. Just 6 months ago, I doubt we would have copped a spiel from Cedric about monsoonal conditions being an inhibitor to our progress at all. It would have either been swept under the rug (like Phase 1, which nobody seems to remember), or snuck into a brief sentence in the middle of an optimistic paragraph detailing the blue skies ahead, like they did previously with the pump that malfunctioned and they needed to order a replacement (from memory*).

I believe in NSL, I believe they are undervalued and I believe they are progressing, which is why I am holding and still loading up on shares.

What I don't believe in, is their sheer lack of intel in announcements and what i DEFINITELY don't believe in is their outrageous salaries for bringing so far diddly squat in revenue to the table.

Good Luck to All Holders, lets hope this frustrating run pays off, and lets hope management eventually learn their listen about total transparency to the market.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.