PTN 1.96% 5.0¢ patronus resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-4

1. 11,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6676
    Hopefully the company will indeed raise the project well above the DFS numbers by years end.

Happy to see the permitting progress will allow them to get on the ground ASAP.
    Lots of drilling information, but... not much regarding what is occurring now. Hopefully this will be revealed soon considering the capital raising was undertake for that purpose (although we all know that it will also be spent on the plant etc).

The cashflow report states $3m is going into development, so we should hear more about that soon, simply because it should already be happening. Exploration is pegged at $800k, which seems conservative considering they spent double that in Dec.

Out of interest, for those holding KIN much longer than me, do you feel the board has all the right people it needs to pull this all off, or are more needed? I ask only because my biggest gold holding, GCY did make some blunders by trying to do much with not enough skilled admin etc. They have rectified this and its already paid off handsomely. i.e KIN have a lot to do, hiring, power supply, mining contractor etc.

For what its worth, KIN is just 11 months of production and its market cap should be closer to $80-100m, but... time enough for that to change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $81.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $11.23K 219.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 219730 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 223685 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.