ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

Fundamentals of MNS have chnaged substantially over the last 24months. If MNS was still a graphite only player I would of already sold 1 year ago.

The fact that MNS has changed direction and continuously strives to be ahead of competition is the reason I am still holding!

Name me 1 other company on the ASX that is so heavily involved in future battery plants with the possibility of owning a large % of 4 plus plants ???

If 1 MW production is a currently valued at $2billion.... MNS will be a multi $billion player in near future.

33% of NY
    33% of Townsville
    45% German plant

Plus More to come.

During the upswing of graphite stocks I owned several including: ADV BKT KNL WKT and others

Made money on all of them and sold out

But MNS is different.

It’s a keeper for real fundamental reason.

Management are unique. The people around management are amazing.

Having met the whole team I only have positive vibes and real trust in their direction.

Now before anyone starts attacking MNS investors maybe you should educate yourself in relation to the MNS board, their qualifications and their own skin in the company.

Also Until someone can actually prove that the MNS directors are somehow not qualified to lead this company or the world no longer needs batteries I’m not selling a single share.

So stop attacking shareholders. Most MNS shareholders are very well educated and know exactly what’s happening. When you come and post uneducated and unqualified comments you lose the respect of MNS holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.