1MC 5.56% 3.4¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-65

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    I dont think im being negative, all im doing is discussing the current state of play.
    The only people (most) think im negative is because they are not being rational.
    I also have contacts in the industry with which I can base some comments on but most of it is just doing a little research.

AJM is solely responsible for the construction quality and timelines of the project.
    They choose who to build the project, should be overseeing the project and they are accountable as to whether they have done there research to ensure the project has the right contractors and budget to make that happen. They can choose to implement financial clauses that ensure all people are on the same page, bonuses for timelines completed with penalties for blowouts. Its not good enough to say, oh it doesnt matter all projects blow out anyway. So on this part we disagree.

Having said that, Its common that projects blow out, both timelines and costs (which makes ones that dont stand out from the crowd) but companies know if there is a blow-out from much earlier on than shareholders get told (thats a fact) mainly IMO to string shareholders along because once they are in they usually will stay in despite delays. My issue is people on here keep denying that there has been delays to this project which is nothing more that a downright lie. The announcements clearly show otherwise.

I most definitely dont like to see so many Australian companies, agriculture, property, jobs being given away so cheaply as is currently the case (people voted liberals thats on them) and IMO it wouldn't be good for holders of AJM right now for a "controlled transaction" because you wont get fair value in todays market. The fact that management have employed Citi signals they are very seriously considering some type of deal.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.