1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-69

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I have a couple of posters on ignore, not because of their points of view but their agenda, so I don't really know what's being argued. But if focus is on 2-3 months of timelines, obviously certain investors have no clue on development (technically and environmentally), construction, commissioning, and production of a mine. With mine construction, operating costs and capital costs are developed to within +/- 20% or better. Time frame percentage comparable +/- 20%. Try remodeling a simple bathroom in your home. As a contractor for many years, if I came less than 10% above budget and within 2 weeks from job completion, that was a success. Communication with home owners a must, and never a complaint when job is done correctly using competent subs.
    9 months ago same complaints about financing. Some were doubting that financing would get completed. The entire time Mexus was sharing photos. A no brainer . I will admit I was not exactly keen on the terms but again, these projects come with risk and I understand the conditions. In 6 months we will be ramping up to full production. I choose not to focus on the short term pain, but rather the long term gain.
    Most LI stocks are 25-35% lower off their highs, we need our peers to move higher, it is not a singular issue with most individual stocks. There is little conviction in the LI sector at the moment and hopefully that will change soon.
    I simply do not understand the "I'm better than you mentality" when it comes to LI. I guess JL and ML set the standards when it comes to ego. Whatever?! Good luck all holders, see you next week.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $8.208K 185.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77173 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 61507 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.