MCT 0.00% 0.3¢ metalicity limited

Haha wow. Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but I don’t “copy and...

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    Haha wow.

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but I don’t “copy and paste” anything into my comments, unless I’m quoting something directly from an announcement.

So do you want me to comment on the price action of a speculative stock, in absence of an announcement ?

For someone who pays alot of attention to my posts, you obviously don’t read what I write (even though you’ve suggested it’s a copy/paste job)

So, to reiterate my position..... I do not care if the price drops in the absence of news. If I’m buying more at the time then it suits me well.
    The short term fluctuations in SP mean absolutely nothing to me in terms of my feelings towards the company, if there is no news/clear rationale for it.
    If it requires speculating on human nature, then I honestly don’t care.
    I’m not selling unless the news indicates a negative shift in direction.

Your “hip pocket” isn’t affected unless you crystallise a loss or a profit. If you want to let your emotions move with the SP and then make your trades based of this, then be my guest.

The next catalyst for me, in considering my investment, are the terms of the spin off.

Given that you keep wanting some sort of reassurance/comment every time the price moves in the absence of news, I’ll copy and paste everything I just wrote... just to reiterate my stance for you.... again

I promise you that If the spin-off terms don’t meet my expectations, my comments definately wont be positive.

Cheyne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 34033640 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 499000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.