CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    Hey @bellcurve

The presentation was excellent. I was so impressed I spent some time over a beer with David Mason (CEO). I had the beer and he didn't. Haha.

Sorry I missed focussing on your first question, being "how they plan on paying for everything in Argentina without massive dilution to existing shareholders".

However let's talk drilling, and assays.

I spoke to David & he elaborated on some of his comments in the presentation.

1. Drilling has commenced.
    2. Typically (as a geo) he likes to produce a monthly summary.Drilling is expected to take 3 months. So therefore - that implies 3 times announcements pre Assay results. The assays could take up to 2 months to fully process. In the 6th month (assuming that the results are as expected) DHR will issue another summary if you like covering the whole program.
    3. Now that should be the pattern. It may change depending on progress.
    4. David was as solid as a rock. Haha. He said "I am heavily invested. All renumeration is converted to equity. I don't need the money. I do this for fun! "

After the Canary Events (thanks Brendan) I walked out with a mate. Talked about european travel and called my Broker.

BUY DHR at 2.0c. I amended my order instructions to 2.1c just now and will pick them up by close of play today for probably 2.2c. Let's see.

Sentiment change from NONE to BUY

All the best to shareholders

Gracie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $1.003K 75.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 614470 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 200265 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.