AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

So there we go again talking about the bad things in AUZ and we...

1. 15,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    So there we go again talking about the bad things in AUZ and we all get worked up. You should know better JD than to bite at a snappy fox terrier. The problem with this world is the same sort of problem they had at an underperforming medical centre in Boronia - no patients. So we all gots to take a chill pill and chillax. I have it on good authority that Bennie is sitting back sucking on a pina colada in Trinidad. Go figure, I never thought the banana bender would be into a few balls being bowled down a pitch. But then I had a epiphany. Must be the weak bladder after my fourteen children. It's been a while but all my children, boys and girls are called Shayne. All fourteen. Someone asked how do I call them to do chores, or some for dinner. I told them that was easy. I just call out their surname. The epiphany hit me like a tidal wave. Bennie never made it as a cricket player so he makes up for it in a pretty fly for a white guy type of way. He hurls hand grenades at the waiting masses and lets them work out what is going on. You see we are playing his game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $15.90K 2.227M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5373543 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2804428 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.