NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Raising of nearly $600k in the qtr - only $2k left in the bank...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Raising of nearly $600k in the qtr - only $2k left in the bank at the end of qtr ($2l last qtr, and before)

Bucket loads of up talking in the quarterly activities report - expect nothing less really from the super salesman Dick Tracey - only problem that I see - all that inbound money and still only $2k in the bank at the end of the quarter - does anyone know how much a helicopter lift is going to cost to get the drill rig and components to the site, would be more than $2k.

The "new" vein - looks to me as if it is on the surface, have people been walking around with blindfolds on?? Very steep looking - very difficult to extract, especially with the toys Dick Tracey has in his sandpit - access costs will not be cheap - need money to actually get at the great opportunities at Edie Creek, need money to move drill gear (almost waiting 12 months for helicopter now [DYOR on previous reports!!]) to explore high potential site, need big $ to develop May River and/or Bolobip just ask Harmony, Ok Tedi Mining, and PanAust and others who are trying to justify the costs (and raise the cost)!

Let's go mining!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.