FGR 0.00% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

Lets not beat around the bush here. This news is very very...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Lets not beat around the bush here. This news is very very bulish. If you love facts and FGR delivering real results then this news is very very important to unpack.

FOLLOW THE MONEY !!!!

The company has shown it is abe to graft and to be thrifty. It is spending now in accordance with its potential and its vision is fostering every part of its pipeline. Clearly the management is looking to seize this historic time in industry.

Why is this so bullish? The management is keeping its promises and starting to run baby ... run!!!

Price and the market will catch up as usual and the peers are obviously catching on... No point teling them what is going to happen to the group!!! What we see is a management team that really gets it and cleary loves it. Driving forward with the knowledge, skills and tools to deliver to the various markets and the wide range of companies testing our graphene will find out what we know.

I expect a tremendous number of people are going to grow their asset and take up this one hoping they are not too late. FGR i think will go much higher then SYR and even though many still don't get it I am confident they will. America is going through a massive history making boom and Australia will either catch on the wave or fall way behind and FGR is showing with this news why it is a Strategic Asset of our Country.

These MOU's are very significant because they show the enormous uncapped potential but also because FGR is able to deliver. The ability to deliver comes down to things like our business model. Technology and of course our special quality.

These numbers tell us so much and this news what I was talking about .... We all expected this news to be exciting but did we expect such a ramp up in JUNE? The company is on the move and the signs are there in my opinion if you want to look.

When faced with such bullish news it is obvious that some want to reign in the excitement. My experience is that this is irrational. Emotion is a part of winning. When you are winning it is good to be confident and celebrate.

The numbers don't lie and I think if you are new or if you are one of our peers coming over to sticky beak I think the exercise of breaking this down is very very important.

I used to wonder how can we know from the books a company about to grow..... What are the signs the irrational market misses out on ?

Value investing begins with developing a common sense filter or the ability to look at the story and ask does this make sense. People drink coke .... buy coke..... This ability is not as easy or as common as one might think. When playing chess or Tarka i often ask my friends why did they do a certain move....

What they show is a lack of method to their thinking. They spent a great deal of time thinking and yet made a bad move which is all that mattered. One could say they over thought !!!!!!!!!

Maing the right move begins always with the general or strategic and then moves to the specific.... the concrete calculations. If you had read my musings over the years you will have noticed fun speculations and predictions. The reason is it is not enough to assess a position one must try to deduce best moves by the opposition....

FGR for instance had a run of truely deceptive posts that were in my opinion truth mixed with lies and it took an incredible effort by honest brokers and better wordsmiths then myself to take on the misdirection. And that was just our little part of the discussion. I think FGR is very instructional on how to go from minnow to hero and how to steward a company. I personally like the management and that for me in the early years is essential. I think right now is another time when our entire peer group needs to cut through the noise to the numbers, the structure, the science and the facts.....

Having built a pipeline we can see an end to the tunnel and we can see the management stepping up. Now we all wait for the industries to back us. Let me make a deduction that the GRAPHENE will be what they need and our company is about to have a flying moment.

Kind Regards
    DYOR !!!
    Interested to hear from any holders of our peers wondering what all the fuss is about???
    Why is this news epicaly bullish?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $15.71K 261.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22014 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 66199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ 139046
Last updated 14.19pm 29/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.