FGR 0.00% 5.6¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-12

1. 15,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6743
    Hi Yowie,

"why the company would state through non official means that an offtake is inbound but the official asx regulatory reporting mechanism doesn't forecast a ramp up of production?"

When has any of FGR QTR cashflow forecast expenditures ever been accurately detailed ?
    If FGR need to ramp up production for a sales agreement, we already have the staff, cash reserves and more importantly the graphene production facilities to fulfill any orders. FGR have enough cash reserves to build another graphene production facility in the UK if we needed to.

"And one bonus point staff costs this quarter and the projected next quarter are much the same despite advertising for a position in the UK, do they not expect to fill that position or will it be offset by a position at Henderson? If you were expecting sales fo4 all you can produce would you not expand your production staff?"

The advertising period for the new employee in the UK doesn't close until early August, I also believe that the GEIC doesn't officially open until November, The new employee will most likely have to give notice to their existing employer (4 weeks) I can understand why the staffing costs associated with the new employee isn't included in the QTR report forecast for the September QTR.

Most of your other comments regarding payments to WG, loans ect are all in your opinion, we will not be able to confirm what these figures are used for until we read the annual report. the loans could be associated with FGR new companies i.e UK, 2d fludics ect.

I am surprised to see the SP drop on open like you expected, I still do not see FGR SP dropping to 16.5c like you have predicted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $3.946K 70.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1063655 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ 17147
Last updated 13.11pm 04/06/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.