TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Cashflow is always going to be a problem for a speculative stock...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    Cashflow is always going to be a problem for a speculative stock like TON that is generating no income.

With 830 million shares on issue a 1 for 10 CR means 83 million more shares on the registry. If CR was done at .06 now if completely taken up (one way or the other) would only raise $5m less expenses. It would dilute our holding by yet another 10% also. Then stick in more oppies to gild the lily (oppies that more likely that not are going to be worthless) to try and induce buyers.

An issue of more shares is the only way to raise further cashflow or go bust.
    But the question is how long will punters keep digging deep to keep TON going

$5m bucks doesn't go far either, so the question is....
    HOW LONG CAN THIS CONTINUE?

You can see why PC is trying to find a joint venture partner or sell off some of the 'farm' to keep the farm viable.

Something very positive and game changing has to happen quickly. No point changing the CEO in my opinion as ANY CEO would have the same problem and I think PC is doing as good as anyone else could do. I do think his salary should be half what it is though if he wants to keep getting paid long term.

Good luck to all involved in TON. We'll need it I think.
    Last edited by JawDropper: 31/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.