WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

One could almost be excused for thinking you are Brewer in...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    One could almost be excused for thinking you are Brewer in disguise, such an authoritative on all things WFE!!! I also like that you take it upon yourself to be the voice of WFE when replying for other posters.

You seem extremely confident that WFE meet the criteria to list on the LSE without being still attached to the ASX/NSX re 25% component, and as you are a fan of Brewer and follow his tweets, Brewer may have been in London plainly for the soccer rather than the speculative undertones of your posts.

The discussion re: NSX was born from ramblings on twitter, there has been no WFE announcement of moving to that exchange, but it is a convenient discussion point as some are running with the BS ASX conspiracy theory that WFE are being hard done by, it isn't rocket science that if WFE abide by the ASX listing rules they would have been re-listed.
    From the last announcement, it appears that there may be a SOI consolidation? 4th paragraph in mentions "proposed" capital structure.

Maybe your gut needs some probiotics, your gut feels for an announcement "this week" I guess will materialise one day/week !!

Most or all of these discussions would vanish if WFE/Brewer put as much effort into getting information to ALL of the share holders via the approved channels rather than to just the troupe that hang off everything he says on Twitter!!

Just my 2 cents worth and all IMO

Liam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.