WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

yep your right I am extremely confident on WFE listing on the...

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    yep your right I am extremely confident on WFE listing on the LSE and NSX, you cant see the problem surrounding WFE and the ASX, try opening your eyes just a little, do you not realise there are other ways of listing on the LSE besides being listed on the ASX, you should do some research, and yes the ramblings regarding listing on the NSX were from my reading between the lines, I first brought it up in here and I will stick with it, if the ASX continues to play hard ball then I believe we will dual list on the NSX and LSE, if the ASX see the error of there ways then it could be an ASX-LSE dual listing, if the costs to list on the NSX are excessive then I see a single listing on the LSE using our 25% stock holdings in Europe as the stepping stone, either way we are going to be listed on the LSE shortly, as far as being a fan of Jason Brewer, I would like to think I am his number one fan, he is the hardest working director of any listed ASX stock and has my 100% support without question, so you have deducted from the last announcement that a proposed capital structure means a share consolidation, really ??, Brewer may have been in London for a lot of things I said it was possible he called in to see Memery Chrystal while he was there, my gut may need probiotics who knows, but what I do know is I dont need a laxatives when I come in and read some of the posts by some holders and non holders, my gut also tells me a couple of "holders" dont really hold, they just try to justify there "concerns" by marking the old held position,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.