WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Hi MeToo, nope no joke, Jason is doing a fantastic job and when...

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Hi MeToo, nope no joke, Jason is doing a fantastic job and when he has had enough of the ASX and there hardlines against WFE he will move us to another exchange, thats pretty simple, I know who I would prefer to have in the trenches with me, hopefully in the next week or 2 it will become clearer which exchange we are on, I would say categorically LSE main board is one, the other is up to the ASX, do they want to treat us like any other stock or just keep bashing us, we have gone from I/O explorer in Australia to cobalt producer in the DRC, is this directed at the rules or the ex directors and current directors, you believe its better for a company to move on from a bad decision to a better resource, I will give you an example of why I feel we are being smashed by the ASX, take as an example only GPP, went from oil and gas in the north of Australia to coal to liquid (CTL) OHD, then to lithium explorer and then REE in Guyana, then they went to Vanadium, cobalt in Australia, then gold in Australia, all with the blessings of the ASX, there is plenty of other stocks that have done the same thing and the ASX says nothing, where as WFE have been kept on hold for nearly 12 months, so please show me where the level playing fields are, IMO if we go to the NSX, which is my favoured move, and we are accepted on to there platform then we will be out of suspension very quickly,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.