WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

my main personal worry wart is back, thanks I sleep so much...

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    my main personal worry wart is back, thanks I sleep so much better knowing all my worrying on this stock is done by my WWs, lets see now, how do you know what Neildiamondz thoughts are regarding ML, interesting you can defend him so easily without knowing him,
    Category B licence was announced as taking 4-6 weeks to be issued, no announcement indicates it was not issued or it would have had to be announced it wasnt,
    "No announcement about AHIC accounts being re-done to IFRS", the fact that management took that one off there list of to dos indicates it has been completed if not the announcement that indicated the last 2 areas to fulfil would have included them.
    "Failure to provide quarterly reports as per ASX listing requirements". as a poster has said, he contacted the ASX and they said no outstanding documents.
    "Consistently missed timelines" 99.5% of stocks do this as well yet here you are carrying on about WFE
    "Cobalt price crash", no there was a cobalt price spike for a short period, then recorrected to the normal price
    "Accidental information" how do you work this out, METS and WFE announced everything as per rules and regulations of the ASX or are you saying that some companies report falsehoods, WFE is not like that
    Number 7 is a doozy, of course none of that is released yet, all that information when put together is called part of a prospectus,
    NOW the rest of your story doesnt contain one of your famous IMHO, so I take it that it is all facts, may we have a link to these facts please or you could just retract the fear mongering, are you suggesting with your only 5% of shareholders to call a meeting, what we call a meeting for, probably to say thank you to management for working so hard and diligently for the shareholders, that would be a nice touch, thanks for that, oh there it is 1 IMHO, and what leads you to believe all the talk of the LSE listing is a phurphy, as far as the listing on the NSX that has been pure speculation on posters behalf, probably me reading between the lines, your last paragraph isnt even going to get a reply it doesnt make any sense at all, but I would like to thank you for doing all my worrying and having all these concerns it certainly saves me worrying and frees up my time for far more important things, would you mind dropping a few links into your fact sheet next time TIA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.