WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I agree that listing on the LSE is a probability as per the...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I agree that listing on the LSE is a probability as per the company announcements, but I fail to concede why you believe that we don't need to be listed on either the ASX or the NSX. I understand that WFE could list solely on the LSE with 25% of the issued capital being held in Europe, if this was the case? I am not sure why you have a high level of confidence in why we could considering from the last Annual Report and the last change in substantial notices, the top 2 shareholders own 16.5% (with the rest of the T20 holding 26%) of issued capital and their registered addresses are in Western Australia and with no other information of where the rest of the registry shares are held it is hard to make an assumption WFE would have the 25%

I will again say, that if WFE were abiding by the ASX listing rules then there would be little problem being re-instated, there is a few die hard posters claiming a bias against WFE by the ASX, without any company announcements indicating this is the case, so not really substantiated information versus "conspiracy theory" ?

Yes, you were the first to suggest that listing on the NSX was an option but again without any company released announcements on the ASX platform I can barely understand why you think that WFE will be going down this path, other than Brewer tweeted an article from a Western Australian newspaper about the NSX wanting to open an office in Western Australia, and without any other tweets about the NSX (he attended a NSX conference? heresay or proven?) I fail to see how you could read between the lines.

It is akin to me saying, Brewer was in Shanghai we are going to list on the SSE (Shanghai Stock Exchange) - just saying!

If there was not going to be a change in the share capital re: consolidation, then why was it mentioned? in the announcement
    "the application includes the key terms ........... including the proposed capital structure"

None holders, holders a balanced debate from both sides of the fence should be encouraged, no?

Liam
    All IMO

Last edited by Liam1406: 29/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.