ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    Generally when people tag me in a post, it's to continue an informative conversation, not as an attempt to patronize me.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea to contact management. In fact I generally encourage it. I've done so on numerous occasions regarding various companies and investments. However, I think allowing management to lull you into a state of complacency when otherwise you would be nervous or suspicious, is a mistake. There is some merit in paying attention to objective evidence. No one is asking for an announcement for the sake of it. I think what shareholders are looking for is a material update regarding their investment which has been held for 365 days. Seems fair to me. Whether or not it is possible at this time is irrelevant, but the desire for it to occur is justified.

45 Announcements, care to list how many of those were Price sensitive, material? Care to count how many were Notices of continuation of suspension? Over 25%. Remove the rest of the cannon fodder and you're left with under 15 Material announcements in a year, including all quarterlies and various announcements regarding our Canadian tenements.

Jason has been actively pursuing a venture in the DRC for over 3 years now, per our discussion about a year ago. He seems to have a good grasp of how things are done there and strong relationships in country. Hence we've been able to fast track the companies business plan regarding JVCO, acquisition of assets, ore supply, licensing, etc. To be fair to the man, he's achieved this in the DRC faster than 90% of spec stocks do in fully functioning, stable, first world countries. Now unless I'm missing something, it would appear that the largest chunk of DRC related efforts have already been made, so either I've overlooked the ASX moving their HQ to Lubumbashi and so perhaps we're operating on their time, or, the hold up is back on home soil and that can only mean failure to comply with or verify compulsory, regulatory criteria.

I've already done my time posting speculative information on this forum, probably before half of the readers were invested. I've done my fair share of hyping and bullish remarks, I loved watching folks pump the stock. But now isn't the time for "Christmas in July" or "Heart palpitations". Now is the time for scrutiny and critical analysis. I'm not interested in attempting to bleed JB for information any more, I'd prefer a substantial, informative piece of documentation, that has some accountability. Just because I don't join in with the positive heart irregularities or summer Christmas' doesn't mean I'm not bullish... I just want to see objective, verifiable progression.

Vic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.