WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Hi@Niels, Is JB really on your side? ...... I can't help but...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi@Niels, Is JB really on your side? ...... I can't help but wonder how much JB has made with his "boiler room" operations in different companies he he holds / has held / works for - how much have you made in the past 12 months of suspension?

But wait, wasn't there was an announcement coming, last Friday redface.png according to @C-Dog after conversations with JB? No shame to him / her for clearly following the advice of the likes of @cfp and simllar to get on the phone to contact Management if they wanted answers. But, surely you can't help but wonder how honest is your management team or the posters here ? ... don't you worry, with another missed timeline, if the answers were genuinely honest? What did that phone call and its relay here (approved purportedly by JB) achieve .. more BS?

An interesting pattern I notice when reading the threads is that @ozblue cops a bollxing, though isn't history proving him right in that the only thing you can trust is announcements not hearsay from Brewer or tweets on the bird ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.