ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    I am patient because I have worked in the mining industry for 20 years and I appreciate it’s not a perfect world and not everything goes to plan no matter how much you try. Of course mistakes happen and the best laid out plans don’t always happen as you wished. No one is a robot. As others have pointed out it’s not like going to a car yard and buying a car.

Delays happen that are beyond your control and when you make progress a new problem turns up and it’s 2 steps back. By the same token I do appreciate there is a cross section of investors here from the community so varying levels of knowledge and understanding is expected. The whole of sharing opinions.

Ultimately it’s JB responsibility to make it happen so posting complaints of frustration on HC isn’t going to change a thing. No one would have expected such delays to progress as we accepted the information presented at the time. But problems do turn up and durations are no more than an estimate. Let alone the unknown of WFE going a different route to the conventional years following the long winded road to production.

It has been explained a number of times by many posters and to this day all I read is “I want an answer and I wanted it now” to our own schedule or the latest company time schedule. It’s EOFY and so many are getting vocal on HC but haven’t picked up the phone and asked at the very least what the hold up is with updating the market. Companies go 3-6 months with no updates so it could be worse.

I arrived in person to speak with JB while he was still in conversation with C-Dog. I didn’t post it previously because of abuse you cop around here lately. It was 12 lunchtime so I chatted with him during this time. I posted previously that you can also find out about efforts being made and road blocks that were hit in the past. No one took any notice of my post.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/38812264/single

For those who don’t know much about projects it helps you to understand what the hold ups are with news or in general. While he can’t release sensitive information there is a lot he can share. One phone call and you learn more than 5 posts on HC. It’s your choice. Having said that 20 callers at once is wasting his time, hence C-Dog courteously relaying his conversation.

If it takes another week or a month or two it’s besides the point, the key factor is getting listed/dual listed, getting funding, getting that offtake and rapidly getting to production. Any company that may have been trading undergoing such a transformation as WFE from shell to producer in a country like DRC would take 3+ years, so 12 months is not so bad. It’s all about the unique opportunity holders have to be a part of an operating cobalt producer without the massive debt that usually comes with the 3 year drag that it normally takes the conventional way through exploring-feasibility etc. The short cut has been painful but my goodness will it be worth the end result of what value this project can bring to WFE.

A few readers need a reality check, here is one posted by SF2TH on VEC for the many frustrated holders over there. The same applies here in so many ways.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/38862919/single

Rest assured as I have posted previously, that Airguide may have negotiated a successful offtake for AVZ by the chatter over there. Let’s hope WFE is next and with JBs recent trips to Singapore (Airguide office) and China that we may finally have got there.

Now going to DRC, where our JV partner is located, I’m sure there isn’t too much left to talk about apart from the obvious offtake, listing, funding proposals or opportunities we are all waiting to hear about.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.