WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Then may i ask where is the announcement that JB says will...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124

If there were any issues or major developments (in suspension or not) the company would be compelled to disclose...me thinks next one will be packed with plenty of goodies...it’s the offtake that will break backs...I’d rather here about major developments and timelines rather than the same old quarterlies most companies just put out as disclosure routine...there is obviously stuff out the front of the ASX..but I luv IPO’s especially the sound of opening bells...

Then may i ask where is the announcement that JB says will announce on appriate platform? I can go through his tweet that date back to

May 16 saying "Will get an update out as soon as we can. Was hoping to have something out already but will be a few days longer. Apologies." -- How many few days are there?

May 21st saying "Have replied to many messages today and note the frustrations. An announcement on the appropriate ASX platform will be made updating all on progress and likely timings going forward. I know its frustrating and do apologise, like you all, I want this to be done as fast as possible" ---- this is a few days after the last one so more stalling

May 28th saying "Great to have chatted earlier this morning Chris. Appreciate the effort made to contact the company and hopefully was able to address some of your concerns. As advised announcements to follow very shortly which will update shareholders through the appropriate formal platform." ---- again more stalling

I am a shareholder of 2 of his firm. Used to be 4 including VEC and 4CE. I finally sold 4CE at a 15k loss when it just kept sliding. Honestly many holders here including myself has great confidence when we first went into suspension and strong believer like vicariously I and APKJM including Mutley and cfp and Avengers were discussing how special this cobalt project is with Kumi getting involved and we bought a plant etc. Hell i remeber you guys were going to start a small group on tweeter inviting all true believers to discuss about the potential of WFE.

Then there were questions on when we would relist and i am sure the above people and strong believers including myself at the time which roughly correspond to the new yr of 2019 saying that June or July the latest. Now we are not down rampers cause we hold shares in WFE. We want to relist and accumulate profits. However the timing is just way off and there were no announcement since the last one detailing on what is happening at the moment. If this is trading, thats fine cause people can sell or buy whenever they want. But its still in suspension and holders need some answers thorugh appropirate platform as to where are we in relisting.

I usually ignore non holers like Ozblue and Wooks08 and Cosmoterios cause they don't hold so they might have other agenda. But many holders have been posting their concern including vicariously I whom i remember were one of the strongest believer when we went into suspension one yr ago and he hardly posted since the suspension becuase he believe we will relist soon. But after one yr i think its sensible to question where are we heading and are we relisting on ASX. And i agree with some non holders that if ASX would'nt allow us to relist there must be something wrong. Cause everything has to go by the books. We are not living in some third world country where you have to bribe your way through. IF we satify all the criteria we will be relist. Stop saying ASX is giving us a hard time.

AS for Mutley ,Cfp and Avenger, you guys have given numerous timeline to when we will relist and most holders take it with a pinch of salt until a proper announcement is made. But i remember it went from a few mths floowing suspensions to a few mths more to now. Obviously that means you guys weren't expecting it to be this long as well.

But again many holders here are questioning the fact there is no further information given as to what is happening and it is our right to know especially after JB saying that one will come up in afew days and this is more than a mth ago. IF its one of us holders or non holders saying that, people will just ignore it bnut this is coming from the director himself so he has to answer it. At least tweet "sorry guys, i am now not expecting an announcement due to blah blah" You can see for yourself its not non holders asking questions anymore, its holders.

I am holding GLV and you guys can see where the SP is at the moment. I hold more than 5 millions of shares bought at 0.06 and more than 5 millions of WFE as well bought at 0.22. So I am a holder who truly care about my investment and so do others.

Last edited by wlauy1: 04/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.