WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I find it somewhat concerning that the Chairman of WFE has...

1. 6,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4282

I find it somewhat concerning that the Chairman of WFE has shareholders doing his bidding, seriously??

re: "I took the initiative and rang as
    @ozblue was asking posters to do, I was informed the "facts" ozblue was stating were basically lies fabricated to discredit WFE, so I let posters know that ..."
    If Brewer purportedly said what is posted (as above) then surely he/BOD would take stronger actions than have a shareholder post on his behalf/with his permission. One would think that he would take a more normal route and either
    1: Advise HotCopper of a potential breach of TOU and have the defamatory posts removed
    2: Engage the company lawyers
    3: Make an announcement on the ASX to denounce the content of the said person/s posts, as in the "precedent" set by another listed ASX company when it was brought to the company's attention re:
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170313/pdf/43gqz5r3gnq22z.pdf (the link is for example purposes only and not in any way meant to be a cross promotion)
    This is IMO why, that private conversations with (in this case Brewer) and a shareholder, and then posted on the forum will be scrutinised or doubted as to how authentic it is, readers of these threads could simply decide that what was posted was misleading lies fabricated to discredit (in this case @ozblue ) AS it appears none of ozblue posts have been moderated as "unsubstantial information or breach to HC's TOU" then I know which version I would tend to agree with.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.