WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

You have missed my point ......re: "I took the initiative and...

1. 6,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4282
    You have missed my point ......
    re: "I took the initiative and rang as @ozblue was asking posters to do, I was informed the "facts" ozblue was stating were basically lies fabricated to discredit WFE, so I let posters know that,"

Considering the above quote: you were informed by Brewer that ozblue was posting lies etc, so you then took it upon yourself to post this information? This is now compounding the problem of WFE/Brewer not acting on it.

The link I referred to was an ASX listed company actually acting appropriately on individuals placing slanderous/lies/incorrect information that could discredit the company on a public forum and having the said posts removed with the attached warning they would take legal action if it persisted.
    Whereas purportedly Brewer has told you ozblue is posting lies to discredit WFE, if Brewer believes that is the case then he or the board should act in a manner similar to the other company, don't you think?

The fact that Brewer/WFE have not taken a course of action to have the posts stopped/removed and have the poster censored by default are allowing you to do their bidding for them, whether Brewer/company condone your decision or not. As well as under the TOU's of HotCopper the alleged misleading/non factual posts (no doubt they have been reported) haven't been moderated suggests it could only be an interruption by some posters of the content of the said posts.

IMO, you have placed yourself in the precarious position of possibly being accused of vilification against @ozblue by the company not acting and you taking upon yourself to post your interruption of the conversation, but this is why private conversations with Brewer that are then relayed back to any public forums will be subjected to scepticism as to the content and/or motives.

re: "yes posters need to make up there minds if a non holder without the courage to contact management should be listened to over several posters who have contacted management and shared there conversation in here,"
    By your own previous admissions, you have millions of reasons for WFE to be successful versus ozblue currently not holding. I am currently not a holder either (and can't be until WFE open for trading again) but I don't see any problem with what ozblue posts, I don't agree with everything he does post but he does also bring up some valid points. I also enjoy sensible counter debates against the contents of his posts versus unproductive/uninformative head to head without substance counter "attacks" that are a product of interruption from private conversations.

re: "WFE has said that as soon as they hear back from the ASX regarding there in principle advice they will announce the decision"
    There is a fundamental problem that exists all stemming from Brewer because by his patronising of shareholders that do contact him suggesting that there will be an announcement coming, a bit like just telling them what the would like to hear?

Posts on HotCopper are very indicative of Brewer making suggestions of pending announcements, and it is the same when he replies on "Twitter"
    re: The WFE Board are at the point of getting out an announcement towards the end of this week to articulate where we are at (posted 28/5)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-quarterly-cashflow-report.4517303/page-223?post_id=38790095

Some more suggestions of impending announcements.
    re: May 16 saying "Will get an update out as soon as we can. Was hoping to have something out already but will be a few days longer.
    re: May 21st saying "Have replied to many messages today and note the frustrations. An announcement on the appropriate ASX platform will be made updating all on progress and likely timings going forward.
    re: May 28th saying "Great to have chatted earlier this morning ****. Appreciate the effort made to contact the company and hopefully was able to address some of your concerns. As advised announcements to follow very shortly which will update shareholders through the appropriate formal platform.
    This suggested announcement was purportedly going to be made on the week ending 31/5
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-quarterly-cashflow-report.4517303/page-390?get_post=true&direction=previous

As from my point of view, I will not call any company for clarifying information as I believe that if the company remains transparent and abides by the ASX listing rules there is no reason to.
    A point from above, Brewer acknowledged on "the bird" that he had replied to many messages today (21/5) and noted the frustrations but has failed to act on the shareholders concerns and frustrations, why? His rhetoric and patronising behaviour and lack of actioning on what he says he is going to do would suggests that readers (myself included) of this forum would start to question the validity of (shareholders that do converse with him on the phone) the content that transpired and therefor putting their integrity in jeopardy.
    Quite honestly, why would @ozblue contact Brewer/WFE and be able to come away from any conversation with confidence because of Brewer/WFE's inactions after suggesting we are going to do?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.