WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-402

1. 6,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4385
    I could possibly answer that if you would be kind enough to highlight where you think think that I am vilifying either Brewer or cfp.

Maybe we should be clear in what vilify means first, condensed version from the Cambridge dictionary ...
    "To say or write unpleasant things about someone or something in order for other people to have a bad opinion of them"

Personally I think that both are character assassinating themselves, but I am not here to demean or character assassinate anyone. Put up some home truths and some will and some won't like them, normal for any share that is discussed on an open forum.

Highlighting Brewer's inactions to what he says he will do re: announcements could hardly be construed as vilification though.
    Is it character assassination or is it highlighting inaction on behalf of Brewer, I mean he is the one saying that (in this case) announcements are coming to which we all stare at the ASX site and see blanks when looking at WFE for released announcements.

Discussing the company involves discussions around all aspects of the company including its chairman and BOD, as well as do they abide to the listing rules of the platform where the company is listed, their projects, how they manage the finances, who are they aligning with, etc.
    If you have deemed the presented facts as vilifying (unpleasant/slanderous/disparaging, etc) is suggesting that it is evoking a visceral response (which could be driven by your or any other current shareholder) passion/holding/amount tied up in investment/motive or confidence in WFE/Brewer versus looking for articulate responses to add to the discussion as part of DYOR before investing (myself) in WFE.

The performance and transparency of company directors and the company abiding by listing rules is part of that research, and quite honestly (I will say it again) if Brewer actually made an announcement (if only to quantify where WFE are at) after making statements that he would then we would not be having this discussion, pretty simple don't you think?
    Brewer acknowledging shareholders frustrations but choosing to not act is bewildering!!
    re: May 21st saying "Have replied to many messages today and note the frustrations. An announcement on the appropriate ASX platform will be made updating all on progress and likely timings going forward.

Me discussing cfp taking it upon himself to relay the contents of an alleged phone conversation where he has accused another poster as "posting lies to discredit WFE" could hardly be construed as vilification on my part either.

cfp replies with "what ozblue posted "probably" couldn't be removed because it "looked" factual and was asked in the form of a "question"!
    Really? maybe that is just ozblue's writing style?
    If WFE/Brewer don't act on the posts and HotCopper mods don't act on the posts what other conclusion can be made other than it wasn't lies and there was no intent to discredit WFE?
    @cfp As for missing the boat, I do't think so. There will be ample opportunities to get into WFE at a reasonable price when it eventually re-lists, and NO I never said you cannot believe what the directors are saying, I suggested that there may be an interpretation difference in the phone conversations and due to Brewer not acting on what he is saying he is going to do, is making the posters that relay the said conversations look questionable.

Why am I here? Why is anyone here, looking for an investment opportunity the same as everyone else and getting a feel for the company/its projects/and its management. And to listen to the pro's versus the con's of investing in WFE.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.