WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-412

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    Wow......have you been following the company in any detail since the halt?? To turn up after the announcement 11 months ago and say things like “The red herring is making people believe that something is on the 'horizon' for over 12 months.” is to ignore every announcement produced by the company since the TH. I won’t bother arguing with ignorance.

Have you managed to find another company that declares the expiration date publicly? That would be a good lead as to whether you are entitled to know. If the ASX is interested they would know already. They have those powers to perform DD. You don’t. So I go back again and say you been thrown a red herring to think you are entitled to know the info when you are not. So you are chasing something you will never get, and now you are scared of it!

I’m more than comfortable if it was a concern, as it’s market sensitive, the company would be forced to disclose it. Secondly the ASX is all over the relisting and the expiration would be an immediate red flag for them. Long before you.

There is no need to agree with my assertion when you don’t, judging by the content of your post. It makes zero difference to me or my investment decisions. But it appears I have a head start with knowing what’s going on with the company. The so called ramping, judging by your post, appears to have affected your decisions and current sentiment. Please tell me you DYOR and not base investments on what you read on HC? The info here is no more than a lead to verify for yourself. If you have that capability or access that is.

”I think you've missed my point which is that it's reasonable to want know the answers to those things because they are possibly influencing a decision by the ASX, and other things previously posted.”

I get the point....you want something you’re not entitled to.

Best to focus on what has been announced as some keep singing from the roof tops. Only go by the official announcements via the ASX platform as so many say, but now you want to know what a HC poster is asking? Expecting a HC post to answer it?? Good luck with that strategy. Perhaps start with the Dec announcement and check what’s outstanding from that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.