WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

LOL Amusing you comment about the stocks in my signature. For...

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    LOL Amusing you comment about the stocks in my signature. For your info I don’t hold all of them and hold some not listed as I posted the last time guess who tried that on. You are not the first to shy away from discussing the stock and aim lower down. Sorry it doesn’t work with me.

Don’t be concerned about your post. I thought you pulled it because it was misinformative. To be honest it read to me considering the mistyping and irrational comments to be a bit of a late night rant. I certainly didn’t see anything of concern.

I wish you luck as I don’t need it and can spare some. I prefer to invest based on facts, some forward thinking, DYOR, and most importantly ignoring the red herrings and trolling posts. I’m positive about WFE hence my bullish opinion which somehow you twist around and call ramping. Go figure!

Did you see WFE announcement today. The “in-principle application” withdrawn, to be updated with what appears to be an “offtake with associated debt funding” and resubmitted hopefully next week. That’s a pretty quick turn around, even 2-3 weeks is ok, so there’s something to be positive about.

I’m happy to wait as long as it takes to get to production, but hey that’s me, positive and supportive of what the company is aiming to achieve. I wouldn’t hold the stock otherwise. But I do acknowledge there’s been some pump and dumps others might be disappointed to have missed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.