WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-242

1. 8,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7671
    @cfp ......"WFE makes the decision to move to another exchange (NSX) is my favoured one"

To join the NSX, WFE will need a prospectus. The rules for the prospectus are from ASIC, so the same for both exchanges.

WFE gains nothing by moving to NSX but definitely loses liquidity for shareholders IMHO.
    The prospectus will need statements from Independent Experts on forward looking financial matters, so basically the same requirements as the ASX if they want to raise capital successfully IMHO.

WFE are very low on funds with the money ($661K?) tied up in a trust fund in DRC, I assume for the deposit on the 50% of the facility.

Another interesting question you might like to ask next time your on the phone, is when is the time limit up for this transaction, and will WFE lose the deposit if they have not completed the transaction??
    It seems to be an issue no-one has raised. I can't imagine a deal like this not having a time limit or a penalty for the purchasing party not raising the money within the time period.
    Perhaps you could get an answer and clarify??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.