WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I'm not a big fan of all this speculation regarding listing on...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    I'm not a big fan of all this speculation regarding listing on the NSX. Here we are talking about WFE potentially being a Global Top 10, while simultaneously considering a reality where we can't even relist on our Main exchange and as a contingency are forced to seek options on a rather anemic one. Yes, of course we have the LSE to consider, but that is personally far more appealing as a Dual Listing in partnership with the ASX.

LSE listing was projected to occur H1 CY2019. That gives us about a month. Would SH be satisfied with failure to meet that deadline and compensated with a plan to fast track a listing on the NSX? I understand these are rumors and speculation, perhaps the NSX isn't even on the board and we are closer than we think to relisting on the ASX... However, we seem to be juggling exchanges without any clear direction and IMO all SH should take an interest as to where and when we list, it's your money and you want the best bang for your buck.

I'm hopeful we will be updated soon and be informed as to how the meetings with Memery Crystal have unfolded and perhaps get further insight as to why JB took a trip to Singapore and China. Three hundred and Sixty five days down, we should be proudly walking toward a favorable conclusion, not crawling through the hallway, opening random doors to see if there's an exit.

Oh, regarding the phone calls with JB... I've seen various posters say they've had meetings and calls with him and post interaction they seem to have been reassured and confident. I would be seriously concerned if the Chairman of a company couldn't talk his SH into confidence and of course the deep relief gained by hearing it from the horses mouth should be considered. However, I do note that the vast majority of people state that they'll only share a portion of what was discussed, in good faith and due to confidentiality. This makes me wonder if the other half of the conversation was simply charged with personal bias or a detailed discussion pertaining to the hopeful progression of the company. Either way, relatively immaterial. The only other option is that sensitive information was divulged, which I highly doubt. So, really, it's a pat on the back from Dad, with a fading "She'll be right." What I'm saying is, in my opinion, you shouldn't need a personal call from the Chairman in order to make you confident about your investment, the proof should be in the pudding... JB and the team have done a remarkable job so far, but they need to get us over the line.

I'm looking for the announcements released on the appropriate platform, no more talk.

Vic.
    Last edited by vicariously I: 29/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.