WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-357

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    @nexusb, I would love to answer your questions except there isnt any in your rant, no I didnt try to convince you to buy in at 2.5, thats just lies, you had already bought in, didnt you sell them to buy into WFE at a premium and then sell at .001 or were you just fabricating your losses for the sympathy vote, you did continue to buy into a few stocks that kept dropping in price and you continually sold at a loss, if you want to blame anyone in here for your continued losses you better start with yourself, of course ASX rules exist for full disclosure, and when there is something to disclose they will be used, unfortunately WFE doesnt pander to posters who demand answers and want to know when there is nothing to report, you do know it costs thousands to announce dont you, anyone that wants as you put it the same information we the minority receive should man up and contact management, there is nothing sensitive released to us, however when posters make outlandish claims of losing deposits and leases without a shred of information, voices in the head dont count as information either, I took the initiative and rang as @ozblue was asking posters to do, I was informed the "facts" ozblue was stating were basically lies fabricated to discredit WFE, so I let posters know that, Jason also offered ozblue his phone number if he wanted to discuss and understand where WFE was at, but he declined the invitation, ozblue now wants official costly announcements to his questions, thats not going to happen, however when anything material arrives it will be announced, you appear to be a very disgruntled ex holder of the stock and rightly so, since you sold it has gone up 2400%, but good luck to you in your other stocks I really hate to see people lose money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.