WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

@cfp ........" I was informed the "facts" ozblue was stating...

1. 8,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7671
    @cfp ........" I was informed the "facts" ozblue was stating were basically lies fabricated to discredit WFE, so I let posters know that, Jason also offered ozblue his phone number if he wanted to discuss and understand where WFE was at, but he declined the invitation, ozblue now wants official costly announcements to his questions"

I asked a series of questions about the 'deposit' WFE have on the processing plant. There were no statements nor fabrications, just questions. You are showing your true colours by claiming questions are lies etc.

Every contract I have ever had anything to do with had a time period, end date, or settlement date, whatever you want to call it.

I have asked when is the settlement date for the JV purchase of the processing facility, and if the company would lose the 'deposit' should the deal not be complete by this date?

So far you and @Mutley8 have ranted raved and avoided the questions altogether. The answer you purport to come from JB does not sound logical either. He would or could just calmly give a date, especially if it was far off into the future as you seem to indicate.

The date of when WFE must come up with the cash or deal off, would be very important to all shareholders. Why is it you want to avoid this??
    Does WFE lose the deposit if the deal folds?? yes or no??

What is so hard and intimidating about some simple questions??

BTW you were asked questions in @nexusb post, but seemed to have missed them, so here they are again and I'm quoting them. I'd also like to read your answer................

"I have a question for you, with GPP you were confident in the Director in GPP namely GK, now you're spruking another, who to date appears to have not delivered ... can you explain to me why I should not consider you someone who chases his tail or is there something different with the new mesiah JB ... the side bit I find interesting is his association with ML who you were calling out as a two faced player who was 'feathering his own nest' to the detriment of SH's, with his association with GPP? ... what's changed this time ?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.