WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

literally EVERY junior explorer has at some stage changed their...

1. 12,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1283
    literally EVERY junior explorer has at some stage changed their focus from one metal to another - same change it every year flowing into the Flavour Of The Season... no one needs to go through this rigorous exercise ...

I think the fact that we were progressing from a NOBODY into SOMETHING NOT SEEN ON ALL OF ASX was the reason for this huge exercise... in doing so, probably ASX were not happy with what they saw and discovered and asked for more info... I am not sure who failed more - WFE mgmt or ASX but all I can hope for now is that the WFE mgmt get us through these endgame... I am sure the question now must be more of DETAILS and not that of TOTAL LOSS OF CONFIDENCE IN WFE APPLICATION .... if the application was kaput then I think the chances of being rejected earlier were pretty high.... now it must be more of dotting the Is and crossing the Ts (I think so)...

I want this resolved YESTERDAY but it ain't what I want that moves the ASX, right? And I am in no mood to sell offline at this stage... so the best thing I can do is switch off from here and not go through each and every WFE posts as all that can do is raise my anxiety levels and make me do something stupid...

I have no option to but just hang in there and and hopefully I get rewarded more - WFE has been kind to me so far with an average under 0.005...hopefully I get to bank my profits at some stage in the coming years... a nasty prolonged suspension but what if we tick all the boxes and come out shining and smelling like a bunch of roses in the end? Worth the anxiety and all that, right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.