CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-17

1. 1,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    That makes every quarter last year a loss.

Anyone else notice the debt rising? Notice the debt now is $4,108,000 rising from $3,670,000

No mention of anything else other than numbers, just a here you go, cop this! Maybe we'd all be better off to flog this mine off to some-one nearby for $10million plus the debt and walk away because clearly it is a lemon in the current hands. Some other cashed up miner could start fresh and get the gold. Be a steal for them to get this outfit for say $15million ..... you pay that for a bunch of drill holes of an explorer!

Dale's corporate profile looks sweet, but you ever seen a bad one? Bit like references, you never see a bad one. Proof of the pudding is in the eating and here we have even been restrained from leaving with an ongoing suspension, trapped like rats on a sinking ship, think about that.

Fellow shareholders, take action with the rest and join the others who are doing something about it.

All you have to do is email your :-

1. Name as it appears on CTL registry
    2. The exact number of shares you own
    3. Your email address so you can sign after everything is prepared.

Email to: [email protected]

I sure as heck have, no way will I sit back and watch my money go down the toilet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.