TAR 0.00% 0.8¢ taruga minerals limited

I of all people have done more than my share of bashing TAR...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I of all people have done more than my share of bashing TAR management. However I was satisfied by their last report and explanation of how the DRC's new President had been delaying appointing a new Prime Minister or any other new government officers, whose absence has been the reason for delay of new licences for TAR. That's simply the "sovereign risk" which all TAR shareholders presumably knew and agreed to - extraordinary sovereign risk in the DRC which was in full blown civil war as recently as 2003 - and as recently as the last election a few months ago, and even for a while thereafter in this year 2019, there was still a reasonably foreseable possibility that another civil war might break out. But it didn't, because now the major players seem to have realised that they can't make any money during a civil war. And so just a few days ago (a few weeks later than TAR management had hoped, yet a delay of several weeks is preferable to a civil war) - just a few days ago the new President appointed a new Prime Minister, therefore the long-awaited appointments of the required local mining officers to approve TAR's license, should be in the near future: (21 May 2019): https://www.dw.com/en/experienced-technocrat-to-head-government-of-the-democratic-republic-of-congo/a-48818736

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.648M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.303K 162.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2895247 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 460186 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.