TAR 0.00% 0.8¢ taruga minerals limited

Possibly 3 cents, likely higher after license issuance, and...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Possibly 3 cents, likely higher after license issuance, and certainly lower than we'd like or have expected. But then there are other facts to consider at least for the long term:
    1. A fast rise in share price is for speculation, not long term investment;
    2. Maybe I'm getting old, but does anyone remember when the main purpose of owning stocks wasn't share price capital gains but rather long term profits? I've heard some companies still actually pay dividends instead of just artificially goosing their share prices through buybacks. (sarc) But first you need to produce something and then sell it.
    3. The company remains rather closely held with a small float, so the same downward volatility we're b-tching about now is potentially equally volatile upward, especially after volume returns. It's de facto gone virtually "no bid" so even the relatively small volume of sell-off in the past few days has had a distorted effect on share price (72 dollars of shares crashed it ten percent!), but a return of considerable volume bids is equally likely to reverse the decline proportionally. In sum this is obviously not for short term speculation, but it remains promising for the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.648M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.303K 162.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2895247 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 460186 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.