BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Pinto ......I am reading between the lines of many posts,...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Pinto ......

I am reading between the lines of many posts, confusion reigns.

I believe that Patron is using the combined "Inferred & Indicated JORC of 454,000 Ozs" do not add the new Reserve figure to that .......approximately $115 / $116 for In-Situ Ozs, of Inferred, Indicated, no more, no less. If you want to calculate an In-Situ valuation on a Reserve ONLY, where does that throw the In-Situ valuation with $52M, through the sky !

And they have offered $52M for the Resource, and I say Resource, NOT Reserve; of 454k Ozs = $114 - $115 / Oz In-Situ. It is the combined Inferred + Indicated value, full stop.

BRB are just 100 K's from Kal, dont think that matters in terms of Toll Plants or building your own, Gold is Gold. "He who owns the Gold makes the rules". Simple .......... IMO only.

BRB are exremely undervalued IMO, but "the market" wants more before comitting; a PFS for example. Whimps !!!!!!!!

It took the "Super Pit" in Kalgoorlie almost 100 years to reveal itself ........ Now, Bombora IMO is offering and revealing the potential Lifeline to Kal. All IMO though. DYOR.

Have a great weekend ALL !

I have just ran out of time, but BRB has a lot of time on its side.

Cheers
    Paperbark ( my favorite inland river tree). e.g. Cape Yorke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.